Change language of Oracle WebCenter Sites 12c interfaces
Find here how to change language of Oracle WebCenter Sites 12c interfaces: Oracle WebCenter Sites 12C provides support for various languages so that users can see interfaces in their preferred language.
Languages supported in Sites:
Step to Change language of Oracle WebCenter Sites 12c interfaces:
1. Change the locale of the user to desired language.
- This can be done either from the “AdminSite” or from “Admin” tab. In my example, I am doing it from the AdminSite.
- Click on the User button on the top menu bar
- Search for user if user is already present in the system or create a user by clicking on “Add user” button.
- Change the locale to preferred language. In my case, it’s “Chinese”.
- Click on “Save and close” to save the user.
2. Check the interface to see it in Chinese language.
- Log in from the user of which you changed the locale.
Same interfaces in English language.